Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spiders Web

O, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive. satan lays his snares in much the same fashion as the spider. When satan catches a victim in his sinful web he allows them to struggle to free themselves until they are weary and weak. He then moves in to bind them with more steel cords of sin. Those caught in the satan’s web cannot free themselves. They struggle in vain. They are
held captive, sometimes for an entire lifetime (enter spider web programming & that SRA note that he says he was running from those spiders for 40 years), until satan comes in for the final kill and takes them away to an eternal death.

Here is the good news! There is One who can break the power of sin. "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him." (John 6:65) The Father will call. He wants us to desire to be delivered. If we so desire we must then seek our deliverance through the Son. Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” John 14:6.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Our God can not only remove the cobwebs from our lives but He can & will also destroy the spider of satan!

Remember:
Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.

*******************

I didn’t decide to start typing any of this until he was well into his story.  I do this, because I want EVERYONE to know the pure EVIL that is lurking & hiding amongst us.  You must be aware, so you can protect yourself through the Blood of the Lamb!  I randomly picked  #17 & will get to some of the others when I have time.He is in a multigenerational satanic family goes back to Babylon/Caannites the old religion, hierarchy in ill bloodline most important as far as getting a good position, but intelligence & satanic history have alot to do w/ it, programming system like what is found in India, you are born into your social class w/ programming you can move up or down the chain depending on how you are evaluated, going to share personal experiences spent 7 years in torture, in rape & abuse & in hell once a child in a ill family reaches age of 6-7  . . . .  Later in the show, he talked about being in a  small cage at 2 or 3 for a few days, then the knight in shining armor comes which is his dad, also talked about being buried alive in a deep hole, his dad is all dressed up w/ white flowing robe, white beard, a book in his hand & says see this book you aren’t in it . . . Something to that effect.

"Heart of Stone" ritual.  Where a drugged hypnotized child is told that their heart is being removed (Myans anyone?)  by a high priestess witch & their heart is going to be placed in the temple of moloch this is a terrifying ritual to go through when they did it to me it was the wife of the occult leader in the occult town I grew up in who performed this satanic ritual on me all I can remember from it is a feeling of total & complete implosion emotionally & spiritually.  Now of course I know they didn't take my heart but when you are hypnotized & drugged you believe what ever you are told especially from people who have been torturing you for years.  There are so many rituals orgies basically you’ll be engaged in some kind of pleasuring of someone & be hit w/ electrical shock constantly this is good/no this is bad. . .  mass murdering illuminati pedophiles in Philadelphia, none of them have been hassled by the police . . . because my mother was especially sadistic, she was the most sadistic, no one enjoyed murder more than my mother, no one enjoyed torture like my mother what she did w/ me seeing that she had a feisty child on her hands one that had it's own mind & own thoughts she encouraged my rebellion through spell casting & other mk techniques she knew about, it gave her more opportunity to inflict correction.  Once I grew old enough 5-6 years old then I went into full rebellion.  When we were driving from our christian church to the church of satan one day.  Me & my brother were complaining we didn't want to go, well you don't like what we are doing to you, we will just kill you & dump you in the forest, my brother said I don’t care & we both said kill us, after years of rape & torture we would have preferred death at that moment. . . . .It's the ill/freemason that want to take over the world, known as the nwo.  In my studies 10% accept the old religion of molech/cannanite/phonecian ilk that's roughly 30 million people adhering to the old religion, they form the rank & file of the machine that runs this world.

I don’t want revenge, I just want to open the eyes of people that horrific systematic occult abuse going on nation wide & throughout the world 10% of the US population is engaged in the old religion how many are illuminati, I do not know according to my Amalekite mother



. . She claimed to me when I was in training of the true history over 10 more like 12 percent were involved. They are the police, the teachers, the engineers, the professors, the doctors, the nurses.  To control  a society you don’t need to have everyone in a position of power just key levels of power under constant control.  Now how the human race is going to break this control, becoming aware is the first step.  They can convince you of things of a spiritual dimension, I mentioned the heart of stone ritual now there is another thing that they do, & that is when the ill have someone in cult that is shown to have a consciousness that will never cooperate they are given a special level of programming known a spider web programming, a programming of ultimate mental chaos one of the things the high priestess witch did to me when they realized I would never go cult, they drugged me & made me believe I inside a giant blown glass object size (huh, reminds me of Lady Gaga in that egg) of a 20x20 room maybe lager, amber color somewhat round in shape in this glass chamber was myself & 3 giant spiders of course what they told me was that I, mind you I’m hypnotized drugged 1,000 year old satanic mind control suggest rituals spell casting & know things about the human mind I can’t even describe, I saw myself in this chamber w/ 3 spiders & I ran from those spiders for 40 years.  What that ritual does it puts you subconsciously always in a state of panic which is very good for someone having a negative mind set.  One of the things I’m gonna talk about is as I rebelled a certain friend of mine young boy who was in the cult & a friend was going through the usual ill raping on Friday night & his colon was torn by being raped so viciously & developed a bacterial infection in his infection it spread throughout his body he went septic & died in a couple days, when he died I tried to go to the police & get help & tell them about the murder I did this through a 3rd party unfortunately when they went to the police they looked at the man & said we know what s going on there but we can do nothing about it, & that was the end of that.  The man was a Christian he did everything he could to get justice for me & my friend when I was 6 he could not tell the police do something they refused to do.  3 policeman were dispatched by illuminati assassins from that day forward the police stayed away from that cult.  The ill elite have armies of private mercenaries at their disposal & have no problem killing people who will get in their way.

When JFK was assassinated we were watching the coverage on tv & my mother said we did this.  Its called the death of a king ritual to traumatize the nation, my father mentioned that the driver of the limo was the ill man.  When the leader of the cult in the cult community that I was in died of a heart attack, my mother cried for 3 days straight, my mother cried for 3 days straight wailing the death of a mass murdered, child abuser, pedophiler.  Good is evil, evil is good I have many personal tales to tell all quite despicable these people through hypnotism & drugging can convince & put you anyplace they want to.  Having a handy car battery  is helpful.

I recommend 2 books that can explain it better than I can Fritz books all 4 of them, a book that would make you understand personally would be Cathy O’Brien Transformation of America.  Her story details the first 30 years of her life in a generational satanic family & how her father sold her to the intelligence agencies to be used as a presidential model sex slave & black ops.  Any person who wants to understand the true evil they are dealing with read those books."I've not listened to the rest yet.

http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=46&Itemid=74
Link contributor esoteric kitten, thank you!If you scroll down, you will see how EK linked this w/ spider web programming . . . takes awhile to load.http://bigscreendeception.blogspot.com/?zx=7925ece261b915bf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. All inappropriate comments will be deleted. :)