Friday, February 17, 2012

Masonic Initiation

There is no way a Mason could watch this performance without recalling his initiation into the First Degree. Here’s a description by Mark Stavish:

“The candidate for initiation is stripped of all material possessions and dressed in a strange and peculiar garb. This includes a blindfold and a length of rope called a cable tow.”
He continues:
“The blindfold used represents secrecy, darkness and ignorance as well as trust. The candidate is led into the lodge room for initiation but is not able to see what is happening. He is bound about the waist and arm with the cable tow.”
-Mark Stavish, Freemasonry: Rituals, Symbols and History of the Secret Society

The initiate is blindfolded and attached to a cord with the left breast and left leg exposed.




Order of the Eastern Star (notice the inverted pentagram) & Rainbow girls, these are the 'mason' groups for the woman. Hard to make out the symbols.


Lucifer is known as the "Eastern Star", "Morning Star", "Angel of Light", and "Light Bearer".


Opening page to the OES Bible (this is the female counterpart to the masons & their daughters are 'rainbow girls', a friend of mine ran across this book & picked it up). Jesus says you cannot serve 2 masters. You will love the one & despise the other (Matt 6:24). Jesus forbade His disciples from calling anyone "master" (Matt 23:8-10). The leader of the Lodge is not just called "master", but "worshipful Master!".


Eastern Star Lodge floor. Notice Pink's exact checkered pattern in her performance.

In part:

"The pentagram, or five-pointed star, has special meaning for those who practice magick, and other occult disciplines. It relates to the four Classical elements of; earth (Gaia), air (Aer), water (Hydor), and fire (Heile/Heat) --- and a fifth element of spirit (Idea/Hieron; a divine thing). The usual way of displaying a pentagram is with one point up, and two points down. However, those who are Satanists display this symbol upside-down, with two points upward, and one point downward, as can be seen in the women’s freemasonic organization Order of the Eastern Star. If the reader looks closely, the five letter word of F-A-T-A-L can be seen along the edges of the inner pentagonal area, as shown above:


It is highly unlikely that the typical viewer of this film (talking about Eyes Wide Shut, I'll add the link) would know or even understand this to be true. The Order claims that FATAL stands for “fairest among thousands, altogether lovely.” Using one form of numerology, FATAL is the equivalent of the number 13, which is one of the Illuminati’s favorite numbers. For instance, in the tarot, the thirteenth card is the Death card. And, in heraldry and the symbolism of coats of arms, the number 13 is related to “death of the established order, and the beginning of a new age.

The use of the pentagram goes all the way back to ancient Babylon and Greece, dating back to about 3,500 to 3,000 B.C. During this ancient time, the pentagram was a sign used by royalty, meaning that their power and influence would travel to the four corners of the earth. During medieval times, the pentagram was used as protection against evil entities, where it was worn by people, as well as placed over doors and windows, to protect the homestead. The Celts called it an endless knot, and for them, it was a symbol representing truth."

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=157208.0

^at least it's a forum! lol Side note, the webpage alone seems to be more predictive programming, don't you think?


************************
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF AN INITIATION:


Let me give you the background, I became friends w/ someone & he saw some of my work & we got into a pm conversation where he revealed an initiation.

"Okay, I'll try to make it easy on you!

Used to work at a place where just about everyone was a Mason or a Shriner. Even some of the Shriners' wives were members of the Eastern Star. Anyway, I asked a fellow salesman there, who was a retired Fire Department Captain, that I wanted to know more. They conferred upon me (checked me out with the cops, etc., many of whom are Masons, also) and said I was qualified to join.



GETTING MY FIRST

After paying my initiation fee (that should have been a clue right there), I was shown a small room adjacent to the "lodge", or main room where all the Masonry stuff took place. I was told to divest myself of all material belongings, strip down to my underwear, put on a garment with only one full sleeve and one full pant leg, had a small rope put about my neck, and was also hoodwinked (blindfolded). In this condition, I was told to wait and wait for my conductor (guy leading me around, 'cause I was blindfolded and didn't know what to say) to tell me how to go about and what to do and say.

Anyhow, while I was being conducted about the lodge, questions about me were raised and answered, and I went along not knowing anything at all of where I was, how many people were witnessing all of it, and so on. I was told, however, not to fear, that no one would hurt me. What I wasn't told, though, was who else it was who would be speaking to me that evening.

LIGHT(which to them is Lucifer)

So I walked about, my eyes covered and my steps very small, using the rest of my available senses to uncover what was going on around me. As I walked, I heard whispers of, "Light! Light!" at various times. The whispers were though they were coming from someone standing very near to me.

At the end of the initiation, which went on a good while, I asked of my conductor who it was that was whispering to me. He replied, "No one."

To be considered a Mason, a person must get a second and third initiation, and performing a "return" of each before going on to the next. I returned my First, meaning that I described, in Masonic lingo, the events that transpired while I was being led around with a blindfold.

During getting my Second, the voices whispered to me again! Afterward, however, I don't recall asking about the whispers. But during my Third, the voices were not there; they had shown up in another way, while I was waiting to return my Second, some weeks before. How? Not with whispers, but with other sounds.

When I was to return my Second, I arrived at the Masonic temple a bit early, so as to practice with my coach. A coach is the guy responsible in training an initiate in how to do his returns. Anyway, I couldn't find him, even though I was told he was there. So, at the temple in WV, I waited awhile on the mezzanine section between the first and second floors. Where I was standing was at a door to a room at the front of the building, and next to it, to my right, was the entrance to a women's bathroom.

I suppose you've heard that there are no women allowed in Masonry. That has changed over time, but at that time, at that lodge, there were no women who could become Masons. The bathroom was there for them for functions and so forth which were held at the temple (and I hate calling them temples, but that is what they are called).

While I was just standing there, deciding on where next I would look for my coach, sounds emanated from the women's bathroom. There were no women present in the lodge, but I heard movement, and water running, and so on. The door was open, and I could see that it was dark in there, but I heard sounds as if someone was using the sink! In other words, the place is haunted!

The whispers I heard, saying, "Light!" were demonic spirits (my head is hurting a little just as I am writing this)! They were telling me that the light I was seeking came from the lodge, and Masonry. I sought answers online about what had happened, and found knowledge that I had, without knowing it, denied Christ while I was getting my First, and before I ever set foot into the lodge room.

At that door to the lodge (there was another), a question was raised as to who it was seeking admittance. My conductor said it was I, __________, a poor blind candidate who had long been in darkness, and (I'm paraphrasing) wished to receive a part of the rights and benefits of this most just and honorable lodge -- something or rather. So, I said that I was poor and blind and had long been in darkness during the return of my First. That was a lie! I had known Christ for years, but I did not understand what I was saying. (Listen you are either a Mason or a Christian, you CANNOT serve 2 masters!!!!)

Suffice it to say, I am no longer a Mason! I wrote a letter to the lodge explaining that because of Christ, I could no longer be a Mason.

And that's my story. The end.

Any thoughts?"I responded & this was his:
Tell your former Mason FB friend to rid his house, his property, and anywhere else of ANYTHING having to do with Masonry! He should burn it if he can, or otherwise destroy it and/or send it to the landfill.

I left Masonry a couple of years ago. I wasn't in it long, thank the Lord. I burned the bible they gave me and all other pamphlets I could find. Just this Friday, a pamphlet concerning Masonry fell out of a drawer in my living room. I immediately took it outside and burned it.

But, just a couple weeks ago, I put a Masonic ring given to me by the fellow I spoke of before, the former Fire Captain, in the mail back to him. He gave it to me when I went to my first 3rd Degree Masonry meeting. It was his uncle's ring, he said, and was glad to give it to me. That is why it was so difficult for me to send it back. But I did, and haven't heard from him about it.

Masonry is very dangerous, as is the Eastern Star. If you can, be a good friend to that fellow who left. He'll need all the friends he can get, I'd say, if he is being attacked by Satan. Truly, if he has any reference to Masonry at all, be they rings, papers, that bible they give out, or anything at all, advise him to get rid of that stuff right away, and not to wait. I waited too long to send that ring back (I had it in a food storage container in the garage).

Hey, and thanks for listening!!"



***************************

Michael Jackson's daughter tweeted these in February 2012. Even she knows what's going on.

Skull n Bones & the 'ssssh' sign
Add caption





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. All inappropriate comments will be deleted. :)