Sunday, February 19, 2012

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER

.UM:  …Just start as you did before – before you decided to not include it in that previous interview.

Insider:  I had a good reason for that…still not sure we want to go there.  What’s done is done and all I got are thoughts.  Suggestions.  Bad feelings.

UM:  That’s fine – the story has worth.

Insider:  Another drink then…and another story for your…for whatever you think it might…


UM:  Go ahead.  The convention.  Denver.  2008.
Insider:  Yeah…yes-yes-yes.  Yes we fu–ing can.  Hope. Change.  All bullsh-t…
So let me…let me put it – I’ll start if off like this…

 There’s a fella…he’s West Coast…I’m East Coast.  Great guy.  Hell of a nice guy.  Smart. Real sharp.

UM:  You’re both – you both do the same thing?  Within the Democratic Party?
Insider:  Yeah – that’s right.  I’ve been at it longer. I’m older…but he’s good.  Connected.  Well regarded. Funny son-of-a-bitch.  Well liked…that’s not easy to do…with what we do…being well liked.  I got…plenty…plenty of people don’t care much for me.  Comes with the-the job.  What it…sometimes what we are required to do.
You know…you know I destroyed a man’s career for the good of the party?  That’s what they told me.  For the good…they wouldn’t listen to reason.  So drop the goods.  Get it to that faggot at the Times.  Wife. Kids.  Shit…that’s all…that’s—

UM:  (interrupts)  I need you to focus on Denver…the convention…your friend.  Focus…
(Pause)
Insider: (smiles)  Yeah…my friend.  Maybe a friendly acquaintance…he was everybody’s friend though.  Even our Republican counterparts liked the guy.  Respected him.  We didn’t see each other all that much…but there were emails.  A phone call here and there.  He was a primary contact for the campaign out there…California, had some good people working with us in Nevada.  Dealing with the union f-cks out there.  J-sus did they screw Hillary on that.  I’ve seen some dirty sh-t go down…but that was…they stole it.  Bribed it. And she has to know.  Has to know…

UM:  The convention.  Go back to that.
Insider:  Ok – yeah…the fu–ing convention…
I’m gonna go there and then jump back…then bring it back…that’s how it went for me.  That’s how I started to put it together…what…what left me – what got me worried.  Thinkin’ they might of…that something very-very bad went down.
The Denver convention.  Big success, right?  Barack Obama…the media…just another easy campaign success for us.  Everyone falling over themselves to say how brilliant…how fu–ing brilliant Obama was.

UM:  You weren’t there.
Insider:  No…they had me…I was back east.  I watched it on the television like everyone else.

UM:  But your friend was there.  From the West Coast…the other operative.
Insider:  Oh yeah…he was there.  He was helping organize it all.  That’s how he got so close…closer than I
had ever been to Obama up to then.

UM:  And he didn’t think of the convention as a success?  Is that right?
Insider:  No, that’s not right.  Everyone knew the convention was a success.  Can’t deny that…what a show, right?
…it’s what he saw behind the…behind the scenes.

UM:  From the president?
Insider:  He wasn’t the f–cking president yet.  He was still just a do-nothin’ Senator bought and paid for by those Chicago boys.

UM:  Explain what your friend saw – “behind the scenes” as you put it.
Insider:  Oh…what he saw – what he saw…yes indeed.  What he saw was sh-t that didn’t feel right. What he saw was…was a guy who came in draggin’ and a guy who left bouncin’ off  the f-cking walls.  What he saw…what he heard was a godd-mn…dammit…I’m forgettin’ how he told it. The term he used…

UM: The chant?
Insider:  Yeah – the chant…but he used a term for it and I can’t…it was a word…ah, dammit to hell…

UM:  How about you go back to the coming in dragging part…explain that a bit more.
Insider:  Not much to explain…Obama comes in…he’s been there already right.  Several practice runs…fired up the teleprompter, going over the stage marks…all the typical sh-t.  When he’s out practicing…the family is all there, right?  But when he’s in the back area…no family.  They are…they are in different areas.  My friend – he thought that was a bit odd.

UM:  The president – Barack Obama…he appeared fine during the rehearsals?
Insider:  Sure-sure…he wasn’t close to Obama at that point – but he could see him from a distance…could hear him.  He sounded…looked like the candidate on television.  The interviews.  Smooth. Confident.  Charismatic.

UM:  But then?
Insider:  But…then…later in the back area.  Like a meet n greet area…and an adjoining room.  Private.  Closed off.  So my friend is back there…some others too – they are hoping to catch the candidate coming in.  You know…everybody wants to shake his hand.  All that sh-t.

UM:  And Obama comes in.
Insider: Yeah – like I said…draggin’.  He’s…he looks wiped.  Wiped out.  His color is all off.  His eyes…he barely…my friend says…my friend SAID…he looked right through them.  Like his eyes couldn’t focus enough to see them…and a big fella…Black guy…he was…it looked like he was holding Obama up.  Making their way to the-the room…the private area.

UM:  Did everyone notice Obama’s condition?
Insider:  I don’t know – my friend didn’t say anything about that…but he sure as hell noticed.  He thought maybe Obama had gotten sick…it’s not uncommon on the campaign trail.  You eat some sh-t food sometimes.
…so Obama is holed up in this room.  People are kinda mingling about I guess…maybe ten, fifteen minutes go by.  Then a couple folks march on in – that’s how he put it to me…they marched on in…very purposeful.  One looked like Secret Service…the other was a woman.  Didn’t get too specific.  Wish he would have but he didn’t.  The woman goes in – the other fella…he stays outside the door.  She’s in there for maybe another five minutes…she comes back out and tells ‘em to clear the hall.  Clear out.  Says they need about ten minutes to prepare.

UM:  Prepare?
Insider:  That’s what he told me – she said they needed a little time to prepare.

UM:  For what?
Insider:  Hell if I know.

UM:  So did he clear out with the others?  Your friend?
Insider:  No…he goes up to the guy outside the door…outside the room Obama, the big fella, and the woman are in.  He’s just concerned…wants to know if he can help in any way.  You know, maybe go get something for a bad stomach?
…But the guy outside the door – he ain’t messin’.  It’s all business.  Serious.  He pushes my friend right on the chest – hard…tells him to step away and to clear the hall.  And that’s where…that’s when he hears the chanting.  The…he said it sounded like…like a…Gregory chant.  That’s the term he used.  A Gregory chant.

UM:  Gregorian?
Insider:  Eh?  Greg…yeah…Gregorian.

UM:  Was your friend Catholic?
Insider:  Catholic…I…I don’t know.  But that was the term there…Gregorian.  It sounded like a Gregorian chant coming from the room…the room Obama was holed up inside.

UM: Could they have been praying?  Singing?
Insider:  Maybe..but…this group…the Obamas…prayin’ has never seemed like their thing.  The team…they had a bunch of religion jokes you know.  Even by then it seemed clear to most of us…like I just told you – Obama is an atheist.  Now I’ve developed that little line of reason…0f reasoning later – down the road…but we all figured it then too.

UM:  And his wife – Michelle…no sign of her?
Insider:  I don’t think so…like he told me…they were never together except on that stage.  No wife.  No kids.  Not until it was showtime apparently.

UM:  So what then?  Your friend is stopped outside the door and he hears…he hears what is described as chanting…is he the only one around at this point?

Insider:  Don’t know that – he didn’t say.
He cleared out – like they told him.

UM:  Does he mention this to anyone else there?
Insider:  Then?  I don’t know…he would mention it later though.  I do know that.  He told it to some others…that’s a big part of this…where this story…where this is headed.  It’s where he f-cked up.  It’s where…it’s…(trails off)

UM: That’s not it…tell about when he sees Obama come out of the room again.
Insider:  Yeah…it’s maybe 20 or 30 minutes later…he makes his way back into the hall…there’s already a bunch of people there.  Somehow the message went out to come back in…I don’t know.  So they’re all mingling…the mood is great.  Nothing being said about Obama being sick, or acting strange…nothing.

UM:  But your friend is still wondering…concerned?
Insider:  Oh yeah…that seems natural, right?  The guy who is gonna accept the nomination on national television…the guy who is probably gonna be the next President of the United States…he is carried into a room not more than an hour ago?  Hell yes you would think he would be wondering what the f-ck is up with that.

UM:  But nobody else was concerned?
Insider:  I told you – I DON”T KNOW THAT.

UM:  Right then…go ahead.  Keep going…
Insider:  So…you got about…there’s a ton a people now waiting to see the…to see Obama make his way out into the hall.  The ceremony is firing up…you can hear the enormous crowd in the stadium…whatever worries there might have been…people mighta just forgot them.  Easy to do in that kind of environment.  It’s a f-cking rock concert you know.   A convention…that last night…the build up…an amazing thing.  Like a drug those moments.  You get a taste of it…you want more.

UM:  So Obama comes back out – he leaves that room.
Insider:  Michelle Obama comes out first.

UM:  She does?  But she never went in…
Insider:  Obviously she went in at some point…just…my friend didn’t see that. He wasn’t around.  Just…just shut up and let me do this…get through this.  Keep your mouth shut for a bit…
…Obama’s wife comes out, there’s another woman carrying a bag thing.  That would be makeup.  Pretty sure of that.  She was always…the amount of cover that Obama wears…I told you about that before right?  Cakes that sh-t on.  24/7.  It’s why his color seems to change so much…different brand, or product…something like that.
So they come out…the First Lady – soon to be…Michelle…she just walks on by.  Not a word to anyone.  She’s got a secret service guy who is alongside her.  Out she goes and not a word.  My friend notices somebody puts their hand on her  – trying to say high or something…it’s harmless…but the Secret Service fella, he is right there to intervene.  Pushes this other woman…she gets pushed back and the…Obama’s wife…she just keeps on walking.  No smile – nothin’.
Another five minutes or so and out comes Obama and a few others – the big fella from earlier, the woman who went in after them, and now there appears to be a couple of Secret Service alongside them.

UM:  Was that woman Jarrett?
Insider:  Told you – don’t know.  He…my friend – he didn’t say…
…so out of that room they come.  Everybody is excited…including Barack Obama.  It’s like…it’s like one man went into that room and another one came out.  An entirely different man walked out of that room than went in.  That is how…that’s how he told it to me.  A different man walked out.  The change…that…the transformation was stunning.  He seemed taller.  His eyes were…there was an energy to him.  Powerful.  He was smiling and joking, shaking hands, talking real fast…the suit – the one you see on television…every detail was perfect.  Everybody was rushing to shake his hand, tell them they loved him…but my friend…he was shaken up.  It was too damn weird, right?  What the hell happened in that room?  How could one man walk in and another man walk out?  We’re talking two extremes here…Obama was just about carried into that room…and he comes out…he’s bouncing off the f-cking walls.

UM:  Did your friend get close…up close to Obama at that time?
Insider:  Oh yeah…got the handshake.  Looked right up at him.  And Obama…he looked right down…looked right down and through him.

UM:  Through him?
Insider:  Yeah boy…right the f-ck through him.  He didn’t recognize…my friend…he had been introduced to Obama not more than a day before.  He was helping organize the whole fu–ing event there in Denver.  He spoke to the president…to the nominee…probably for about ten minutes.  And there was nothing odd at that time…Obama seemed like what everybody saw in public.  Not what my friend saw go into that room…or what he saw come out of that room.  And Barack Obama – my friend was very…he made a point of emphasis there – Barack Obama did not recognize him in the hall.  Not a clue.  He smiled down at him, shook his hand…kept repeating thank you over and over again…and his eyes were always blinking.  Fast.

UM:  Blinking…his eyes were…blinking?
Insider: Yeah…like f-cking shutters.  Blinking.  Over and over again.  My friend watched him as we he made his way to the side stage…his eyes were blinking over and over again.

UM:  Drugs? Amphetamines?
Insider:  I told you before what I know on that…the…his depression…or something along those lines…that was leaking out from the White House after he got in there…so maybe.  Maybe somethin’ like that.
But that ain’t the meat of this thing…the…that’s not…I don’t give a f-ck if there were drugs or what involved before he gave that speech in Denver.  What I care about…what-what…where this gets…where this leads us here is how people start gettin’ messed up who mighta seen whatever happened in that room before that speech…
…My friend…I heard later he had shared what he saw here and there.  I’m guessing that sharing…my gut tells me somebody wanted him to shut the f-ck up about it.

UM:  Explain why you have that feeling.  Just…put it out there.  You’ve gone too far not to finish it.
Insider:  I don’t…you don’t…you still don’t have…you’re too bold sometimes and that scares the hell outta me.

UM:  This friend you’re talking about – you said they are…they were – younger than you?  Quite a bit younger?
Insider:  Yeah…younger…young enough anyway.

UM:  Enough?
(Long pause)
Insider:  Young enough that when they are found dead at home with no sign of…of…of foul play…when the cause is put down as “natural causes”…
…when – I mean natural causes?  Really?  Just like that?  Natural f-cking causes?  A guy…he’s in relatively good health…not so bad anyways…he is found dead alone at home…been dead for weeks…natural causes?  All neat and tidy like that huh?
Guy in his 50′s…natural causes.  Just drifts off of natural causes? Well f-ck you no.  Now that just don’t sit right with this here boy.

UM:  And no investigation, right?  Nothing.
Insider:  That’s right – nothing.  I get the news…stunned.  Pissed.  Suspicious.  Worried. Sh-t, I had everything running through my mind the moment I got word.  The timing…everything pointed to something not being right?  Something serious was…it was all…things were not right.

UM:  So no specific cause of death?
Insider:  No investigation…coroner…the only word on that I heard back was no investigation.  Nothing.  Was it a heart attack?  Some said it appeared that way…but nothing official on that.  NOTHING.  It just…they found him dead, he was gone…that was it.  DONE.  A guy in his 50s just up and dies and that’s it?  No way.

UM:  And then the other stuff you tied together…I haven’t heard that from you yet.  Go ahead…tell that now.  It should be a part of this.
Insider:  You really think so?  You really…none of this sh-t scares you?

UM:  Yeah…it scares me.  If your instinct on this is right…yeah, very much so.
Insider:  You doubt what…what I’m sayin’ here?  You don’t believe it?


UM:  Not at all but you said yourself…this is…this is a feeling you have.  Nothing specific.  At least nothing you’ve told me yet.
Insider:  Oh…oh…the kid wants specifics…that it?  So easy to ask for…but then…but then what then?

UM:  What?
Insider:  You heard me – what then?  What’s knowing gonna change in any of this?

UM:  Maybe nothing…but keep telling what you know.
Insider:  Don’t know it…feel it.

UM: Fine then…what you feel it to be.  You said there was – that you put it together.  The other pieces.
Insider:  Yeah…I did.  You want to know all that?  How…how if you say too much in this…what I do…step too far out of line and that’s it.  Ruin your marriage? How about some jail time?  Maybe more?  Maybe less?  That’s how it is for us…we all…you don’t ever wanna do the things I’ve done.

UM:  You’re drunk.
Insider: Yes I am.  You’re not?

UM: No.
Insider:  You drinkin?  Bushmills? I brought it – I asked…you said…that was right?

UM:  And then some – and thank you.
Insider: Not drunk?

UM: No.
Insider:  Bullsh-t.

UM:  Finish the story.  Share the pieces.
Your friend dies.  No investigation into cause.  Then what?  Who else? What other – who else is involved?
Insider: The other pieces?

UM:  That’s right…the other pieces.
Insider:  I won’t name names…not gonna put that on you..not gonna…I don’t want that responsibility.

UM:  Fine…but you can still share the details.  Don’t need to be specific – just specific enough.
Insider:  How about the involvement of one of the most powerful members of the United States Senate?  That enough to perk you up?  That enough…f-cking specifics for you?
We got the death of a longtimer…an operative.  Good solid party guy.  Fifty somethin’ years old.  Natural causes. No investigation.  He sees something about the current United States president…says it…shares it with some others, including this Senator.  They are tight.  Go way back a ways.  She’s got power.  If she has…if she gets some kind of information… that makes her a threat.  It makes him a threat.  There’s a business partner…he…well wouldn’t you know it…he has a serious legal threat brought down on him around the same time!  Imagine that?  Bet he was told something too, right?  No accident there.  Warnings is what was going on there.  Back the f-ck off – and it was comin’ right from the White House boys.  Or worse yet…back to f-cking Chicago.  The unions.  That vote that pissed ‘em off so much.  And then they killed him.  And now they are taking on the Senator herself.  Right on it.  Theft?  And the fu–ing thief is…I sh-t you not…she headed up an Obama group.  That’s either ballsy or stupid…or both…or just fu–ing insane.  The Senator…she knew something.  That vote…how she bypassed Obama on the Bin Laden announcement.  That wasn’t his call and she knew it.  She knew it.  Her words that night.  “No one knows when. No one knows how. No one knows why.”  She was warning them to back off…the White House.  Back the f-ck off.  The public face…all smiles and nods.  That’s how it’s always done…but there’s what’s said off to the side, if you know what to hear…you catch it.  It’s there.  You just gotta wait for it.  You just—

UM:  Apologies, but you…can you slow down.  You’re throwing out too much too fast here.  Slow it down.  Please.  I apologize but this is…it will be way too difficult to follow.
Insider: For who?

UM:  For me…for anyone who reads this.
Insider:  I don’t give a f-ck about them…this ain’t…I am…this ain’t for them.  You asked me to tell you this…you…this is for you.  I…if they can’t follow it…let the dumb bastards try.  Piss on ‘em.

UM: Fine – but I can’t follow it…so…start again.  The Senator – start with her.  Take a bit of time to explain that…
…and then go from there.




http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/01/18/white-house-insider-you-dont-ever-wanna-do-the-things-ive-done/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. All inappropriate comments will be deleted. :)